Jackass Flats

sParkSnare

Anyone ever been to Jackass Flats on Fishburg in the Huber Heights area? It has a big HD banner on the front, about 30 bikes in the parking lot - almost all chrome, maybe 2 real bikes ;-) but the bbq pit smells great! Thinkin' of checking it out in a little while.

Ya'll were dead on. I had my son with me and after a glance around the place we ordered our food to go.

However, I had to really laugh when we were walking out and some guy who couldn't have been taller than about 5' 3" or weighed more than about 130 almost dropped his 700 + lb. bike in the parking lot. : D

Edited by sParkSnare

I'm sure every other night of the week but Wednesday its your run of the mill biker/dirtbag bar. I have been on bike night and some other random night. Felt out of place on the random night and left. On the bike night I went to it was totally packed to capacity. Sure most were HD's but nobody seemed to care what you rode in on. I had fun. Looked at alot of nice bikes and watched the shenanigans. So go and get some food and sit outside by the main parking lot and enjoy the show. There will be plenty of burnouts and other things to laugh at.