The Hangover 2

SWing'R

OMFG was that the funniest damn movie!

Melissa and I saw it this afternoon. Absolutely great!

Yes, better than the first one, hands down!

Some great quotes from the movie...

Chow... "I have such an erection right now!"

Teddy... "By the way, does anyone know where my finger is?" Stu..."We gave it to a drug dealing monkey".

Allen... "It's true, he has semen in him right now"

There were a ton more but those three I remember the most.

Edited by SWing'R

I'm going to respectfully disagree with you sir.

I laughed, don't get me wrong. I just felt like I knew what the joke was going to be before they delivered it. To each their own, you folks can make your own conclusions.

I laughed, don't get me wrong. I just felt like I knew what the joke was going to be before they delivered it. To each their own, you folks can make your own conclusions.

Maybe you're just psychic? :dunno:

I agree.

The only mild shocker was the stripper.

I wanted my money back after ot was over. It absolutely sucked I laughed maybe 3 times and that's it. It was predictable and a direct copy of the first one only shitty

I agree.

The only mild shocker was the stripper.

I eeven called that before it happened.[

This thread seems a lot like this thread:

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=36843&highlight=goats

Swing'R liked it, everyone else thought it was stoopid. Mj will probably like it then too. :lol:

I never even saw that movie! How could I like it? I just posted those pics from the theater lobby, never saw the movie.

Get your facts straight bro ;)

just another one of those sheep ....blueray is a scam, you pay twice as much to watch a movie that looks just as good as it did before :lol:

Then your setup is lacking because there is definitely a difference. There were people who said the same thing in the vhs to dvd change and a vhs looks shitty if you go back and watch one. In most cases its an extra $5 to get the bluray and many of them come with the dvd too, prices have come down some they came out.

Back on topic, sorry for thread jacking.

Then your setup is lacking because there is definitely a difference. There were people who said the same thing in the vhs to dvd change and a vhs looks shitty if you go back and watch one. In most cases its an extra $5 to get the bluray and many of them come with the dvd too, prices have come down some they came out.

Agreed.

We saw Hangover many times, great funny flick. Will probably end up a classic. Usually when they come out with "II's", "III's" and so one, they get watered down and are never as good as the original. The clips I've seen of "HO II" plus the quotes I'm reading from the movie make it sound like its going be another one of those lame wannabe's....so guess we'll wait until it goes to Blue Ray I can rent.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked it although there were some "repeat" jokes....I think the purpose of the repeat jokes is they kinda want you to relate to the characters...Idk about you guys but I would have to think that most of you have running jokes with your friends that you cant help but to bring up and laugh about all the time...Overall, I heard it sucked so I didnt want to see it but I didnt love it but definitely didnt hate it...