a big sorry to imprezz.

speedytriple

Sorry prezz you rode up on me in the park today at a bad time. I was getting called home by a mad wife and had been on my bike since 7 am and had some heat exhaustion going on. I looked back after the hard right turn and you were gone.

I hate when that happens ;)

Haha, don't worry about it man. I thought I recognized you when I was heading the other way and just wanted to make sure. I couldn't hear what you were saying (music playing, helmet, etc), but I needed to get going soon after anyway so I just took the right when you took the left at the fork after the hard right. I was just really itching to get out and needed to shake some cobwebs off after a month, plus I only had like 2-3 hours (that's why I didn't post any ride up, too short)

I ended up around brandywine/boston mills and then I got my bike washed at some random high school (I think) on 82 around brunswick, They had all these signs up for a car wash and no one was there, so I paid em $2 and got a wash! It needed it too