QSL VV wednesday june 1 2011

magley64

VV = Valley View which is NEO like that REALLLLLY bright yellow tag says :D

Easy there killer! :D I didn't know what VV was either. The only QSL I know of is in Canton and it's bike nite there as well and it's NEO. So take that! :thefinger:

I'm tearing down back roads... leaving @ 5

I might be home by 5 and on the road by 5:45. Should be at Wilson Mills/ River rd. by 6-6:15. Depending on traffic. If I see you on the way I'll flag you down. If not I'll most likely just ride and not go to VV.

I'm going , I don't know what i'm wearing though my camo fieldsheer mesh or my a* leather.....just look for the blue ninja 500 with skateboard grip tape on the rear footpeg/sliders...oh and a camera in my helmet should give me away too

I might be home by 5 and on the road by 5:45. Should be at Wilson Mills/ River rd. by 6-6:15. Depending on traffic. If I see you on the way I'll flag you down. If not I'll most likely just ride and not go to VV.

in case i can make it, where would you leave from? maybe i can meet you. otherwise, i'll try to get to you at wilson mills/river road. is "river rd" also 174?

Jbot- I'm leaving from Lakeshore in Mentor near the Willoughby line. Down Lost Nation, into Waite Hill, landing on River rd. near 6, running river rd. thru the parks.

Jbot- I'm leaving from Lakeshore in Mentor near the Willoughby line. Down Lost Nation, into Waite Hill, landing on River rd. near 6, running river rd. thru the parks.

I like that. I can meet up with you/jbot somewhere around there if you guys want

Oh and I'm heading out the door in a couple mins. If anyone's there at 6:30 we'll ride together, if not I'll ride down to Chagrin and do my normal loop, skipping vv.

thanks for leading! i had a good time.

imprez, can you check in when you can? we assumed you split since we were rapidly getting away from where you were headed, but hopefully you're alright.

nice to meet up with lost, magley, imprez, elcapitan. the ride before and after the super awesome bike night was the redeeming factor.

thanks for leading! i had a good time.

imprez, can you check in when you can? we assumed you split since we were rapidly getting away from where you were headed, but hopefully you're alright.

nice to meet up with lost, magley, imprez, elcapitan. the ride before and after the super awesome bike night was the redeeming factor.

I'm all good man, I just noticed a road that was familiar to me so I split off then. By the time I realized it (dark out, so at first I didn't see it) you guys already rolled out form the stop and I couldn't signal like I wanted to.

It was a nice ride out for me as well. Sorry I missed you beforehand lost, I had already left by the time you posted. I saved your number, I will text you next time. Thanks for leading too

Good deal, everyone got home safe.

No problem with leading. It was fun. It's been a while since I got to ride at all during the week.

Kinda funny, the guys who normally don't go to bike nights show up and the people who always talk about going to bike nights didn't show up.

Us northerners are so confusing.