Leaving Reynoldsburg on 06/04/11 for an Early morning.....

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you leaving at 8am or planning on being in Newark by 8? Ill be off work at 7am and I am a stones throw from 79 and will wait at KFC for you guys if you are going to be there at 8. Leaving at 9 well that is a maybe.

0529111727.jpg

He is a few days over a month now. 2 weeks ago he was 8lbs 6oz born at 7lbs 1oz.

He is my little Sasquatch take him everywhere with me haha. I got his mama to OK letting me give him a mohawk but everyone else is telling me no because it bad juju haha

cute kid...lots of hair to be so young :-) My son (9) just got his first mohawk but i'd say go for it. :-)

@mykill - I think we'll leave the shell in Reynoldsburg at 7:30 am and will wait for you at the KFC on 79 if you want to go and leave from there at 8 am sharp. let me know for sure. I'm also working on a route since i have more time so we wont stay on 79 :-)

Edited by 600ZZ4eb

Seriously though, I wish you the best with it all.

/seriousness

/threadjack

Since you have more time, you might want to hit a few more roads, maybe some of the stuff from the last CSBA route (ya know, the one that you didn't make, :lol:) and have more fun!

LOL!!! yeah, what CSBA rides....whats that....LOL!!! :D

FYI 715 at Nellie was closed last weekend when we went camping. You can either go left in Nellie and take 36 up to 206 just before New Castle or take 541 to the left and take that up to New Guilford and hit 206 into NewCastle.

Also 666 was trash last time I rode it. Might be better to take 60 in Dresden out to 541 then hit 79 back home.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

Looks like you, me, joey614, a buddy of mine from Katriders (who will probably split once we hit Coshocton) and maybe 216cityboy. Thats all that have confirmed they are going at this point in time....

and Habi :-)....i see as i'm posting this.

Might wanna have him split before you get to Coshocton.

He's been out there before....i believe he was on one of the CSBA rides last year that went out there....he's good, not fast but reliable for not crashing :cool:

He even gears up. Yea he is a good rider

There were two, one on a pre kat (black and blue with his son on the back) and one on a post (blue, yellow screen). Both are good, the one with the son with him is real fast on that thing...he would be coming but he is doing the warrior race down in Logan tomorrow.

I'd be in, but I have to work. I can use all the work I can get in since I'll be off a good part of next week.

As for Adam's report on the roads, 666 isn't bad, not the best pavement, but I think it's better than the chip & seal on 715. My report is from a couple weeks ago on the CSBA ride. Too bad if 715 is a bust though. I have gone up 62, down 106 to 715, then 79 back home quite a few times, as a "Sunday ride" last season.