zombie apocalypse

standout

Me and a few guys were having a discussion at work and i figured u guys would come up with some pretty funny ones.

If the zombie apocalypse were to happen and u could pick people to become zombies just to kill the, who would u pick and why?

Some answers the guys at work gave for example

1. taylor swift

2. sarah pailin

3. all those chicks from the real housewife shows

Of course you have your own personal ones like baby mama's or ex's

1.Anyone and everyone associated with Jersey Shore, never watched the show but everyone on it looks stupid as sh*t and i have heard people talking and the show just sounds straight up dumb....

2. It is called the walking dead right? I would love to be the person who killed Osama....the second time...

2. It is called the walking dead right? I would love to be the person who killed Osama....the second time...

didnt even think of that. That brings a few billion more people to the list of possibilities.

Justin beiber has recently been shot up to number one on the job pole

Idiots from Jersey shore. The dixie chicks. Dolly Parton, just because I think it would be funny that half of her would not rot away... :D

Obama and his stupid wife. Oprah. Actually any of those dumbass's that have day time talk shows... Especially Maurry (Who we going to test today for your baby daddy) Povich.