Welcome to the Corner

max power

hey sporty, if you buy heated gloves. you'll never say that i need a warmer pair of gloves. i looked at it that way. A.D. Farrows has heated gloves for like 120 a pair. i did 260 miles when it was ranging from 14 degrees and got no warmer 22 degrees. and my hands were fine. if you go up to the pony and you look at cold weather gloves they are anywhere from $50 to $85. and i bought a pair that cost 60. tryin to save money and didn't even get out of my neighborhood and my hands were numb.

BTW.....What's a "UJM"?

Well I am still a newbie to this site..my riding style is not really what this place is about but it seems open minded enough that I can post a little with out being shot down:)..UJM..

http://www.geocities.com/ujmrider/cruiser.html

I ride an UJM and have set it up exactualy how I want it...it was a muscle and cruiser bike in it's time,very fast and VERY reliable...but as I got older I slowed down..I have had this bike for 29 years now...you local Cincy riders near Ross and Miamitown may have seen me as I pass you and give a little wave to your "crotch rockets"..I just smile to myself..my bike and I are one when we are on the road...I am old school rider but I still have that feeling of what "IT" is about while riding............

DSC_0275-2-1.jpg

BTW.....What's a "UJM"?

Well I am still a newbie to this site..my riding style is not really what this place is about but it seems open minded enough that I can post a little with out being shot down:)..UJM..

http://www.geocities.com/ujmrider/cruiser.html

I ride an UJM and have set it up exactualy how I want it...it was a muscle and cruiser bike in it's time,very fast and VERY reliable...but as I got older I slowed down..I have had this bike for 29 years now...you local Cincy riders near Ross and Miamitown may have seen me as I pass you and give a little wave to your "crotch rockets"..I just smile to myself..my bike and I are one when we are on the road...I am old school rider but I still have that feeling of what "IT" is about while riding............

DSC_0275-2-1.jpg