Social Groups Update

Casper

You'll notice a few social group discussions are starting to show up on the home page and "new posts". They'll also start showing up in search results. I'm slowly switching social groups over to this. Those that have switched already now have full feature forums instead of the lame discussion threads. Some social groups are going away. These would be the inactive ones, or ones with only a few members. The discussions from these groups are being moved into the forums. Please note, only discussions in social groups which you've joined will (should) show up.

For the time being, I've disabled the creation of new social groups. I'm putting together a plan to use these better moving forward. If you have an idea for a social group, just shoot me a PM or post a thread here in "Website Info".

Social groups moved so far:

The Sport Twins

Ohio Supermoto Riders

Coshocton and its Devil Roads

Photography

the Dysfunctional Traveling Circus

O.R. Zombie Response Squad

Slo and Go - Cruiser and Muscle Bike Corner

Brew Crew

I'm a member of zombie response squad, I can get to it thru the direct link, but can't find it on my browser or on tappatalk? (iPhone app) any ideas? Feel free to let me know I'm an idiot and it's something stupid!!

:plus1:
You're a moderator, you don't count. You will be able to see them all.
I actually can see them all Casper. I am only a member of 2 and all the others with recent posts are showing up.
Fixed. Forgot about the "Raw and Uncensored" usergroup.

I'm a member of zombie response squad, I can get to it thru the direct link, but can't find it on my browser or on tappatalk? (iPhone app) any ideas? Feel free to let me know I'm an idiot and it's something stupid!!

Not sure what you're looking for, but is this it? http://www.ohioriders.net/group.php

It's still a social group.