Extreme Motorsports

jeremygsxr

:wheeliezx10:SHOW IN INDY ANYONE GOING? ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET. I AM NOT A DEALER OR PRESS OR ANYTHING AND ITS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT I WANT TO GO DAMN IT!

Dr. Capslock... The Indy show is NOT open to teh public like you stated. AND, you aren't getting in unless a dealer registers you ahead of time. They have been a LOT more strict in allowing anyone in. They usually have been asking for proof of employment via check stubs or W2s...

You're looking like you're out of luck.

As far as the show goes, I actually don't have to go this year and I couldn't be happier... Everyday standing on that fucking floor and breathing that recycled air gets a little old. I've been there as a shop employee and industry guy for over 14 years. It's pretty much the same old, same old year after year. Just add a hundred more Chinese scooters each year...

okay, it would appear as if I should watch my caps. jeez, sorry to all i offended. now i'm affaid of them.

i have a friend who is a car dealer, would he qualify for tickets? the reason i want to go is, Jason Britton will be there. I've met him before, but would like to go see him again. for anyone who doesn't know, he's the host of SUPERBIKES on speed channel. oops caps lock again.

I'm pretty sure it's just an appearance, Feb. 14 &15. You can see his myspace thruogh my friends if you like: myspace.com/dumbphuck. Info is on his calender. I met him at a show in Lima a couple years ago, he is truly one of the smoothest riders in the world. You should see him in the mountains of Cali.

okay, it would appear as if I should watch my caps. jeez, sorry to all i offended. now i'm affaid of them.

i have a friend who is a car dealer, would he qualify for tickets? the reason i want to go is, Jason Britton will be there. I've met him before, but would like to go see him again. for anyone who doesn't know, he's the host of SUPERBIKES on speed channel. oops caps lock again.

Car dealer? Unless he sells motorcycle accessories or bikes, no go. Plus, he has to pre-register or he himself can show proof at the show and pay a fee.

Going for Jason Britton is no reason to go. MUCH cooler stuff there than him...

Possibly before doing all the hating, you should look into the subject. He could possibly be a lot better at roads and tracks than you know. I've seen him drag knee on a lot of footage. Also seen him run at Deals.

Not sure where the hater came in... Stated facts - the show is more than a few celebs. There are plenty of racers and famous industry people there, for sure, but the show is about the newest and coolest motorcycle related items on the market... That's cooler than meeting a semi-famous TV personality.

Also, I HAVE seen him ride track before. He's "OK". He's not race material by any means, but what he does, I can't do at all so, his riding ability is high but in a different class than a racer would be. Stunting has a spot in my mind of how much talent is required. I'm not impressed by wheelies and the circles they do. It's all very repetitious in nature. However, the drifting, the long endos and assorted other bike control things they do is amazing. To each their own.

By the way, riding the Dragon has no bearing on how good a rider is...