Extremely close call in Zanesville...

Beegreenstrings

Some Jack @$$ in Zanesville sitting in traffic decided to jump out of his line of traffic and cut me off (in a white explorer sport) as I was coming through the intersection. First non intentional endo I have ever done. Missed his hitch by maybe a inch. If I was that lucky.

Story... If you dont know. Muskingum county and ODOT have decided to redue their disaster of a construction project (after it has ruined everyones wheels tires and bearings) from last year. Muskingum county engineer took the lowest bid and got the lowest work that could be done. It's horrible and he is still a dumbass.

So, now that ODOT has given them no option but to get it fixed. Muskingum is rushing to get water lines in, before ODOT paves everything to their specs.

Glad you made it.Yea,SR60 is a mess,I've been detouring around it since they started it.You gotta love mandatory acceptance of lowest bid...why would anyone think they're gonna get good quality by the lowest bidder?You're not going to get steak house quality at Mcdonalds prices.Welcome to the economy of cheap.

Sucked for me... Opened my eyes to just how F'in stupid people can be.

Good thing is state route 60 will be nice and smooth for at least another two years.

Glad your ok, yea I was out on 270 yet again and people need to pay more attention. So glad I put air horns on the bike helps out a bit more than a beep beep. ;)

Some Jack @$$ in Zanesville sitting in traffic decided to jump out of his line of traffic and cut me off (in a white explorer sport) as I was coming through the intersection. First non intentional endo I have ever done. Missed his hitch by maybe a inch. If I was that lucky.

Story... If you dont know. Muskingum county and ODOT have decided to redue their disaster of a construction project (after it has ruined everyones wheels tires and bearings) from last year. Muskingum county engineer took the lowest bid and got the lowest work that could be done. It's horrible and he is still a dumbass.

So, now that ODOT has given them no option but to get it fixed. Muskingum is rushing to get water lines in, before ODOT paves everything to their specs.

what is redueing?

So yesterday I was headed up Riverside out of Dublin and the car in the right lane a little ahead of me is weaving left and right. I pull up next to him and see that he's texting. Not a kid either, very late 40s or early 50s.

So I honed at him, and when he looked I did the univesal "hang up the phone" gesture. He did. Weird.

And how many other idiot are out there driving around with their eyes glued to their phones??

Another time I was goiing into lowes and this kids is driving down the front of lowes with his window open and texting. There was a crowd of people crossing the lane and this kid just slowly drives through, not looking up, forcing people to rush across of back to get out of his. As soon as his open window got level with me I yelled "HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE" as loud as I could. He dropped the phone onto the floor and just staed at me like; "Don't beat me up" as he sped away. (Got a couple of "Heck yeah!" and "Damn straight!" out of the crowd.)

It's cars that make motorcycles dangerous.

• Upvote 1