09 Yamaha R6 7800, only 160 miles

madcat6183

Posting this for a friend, I've seen the bike, his car, his house, etc. all immaculate. Good guy, and just needs to dump the bike due to his shoulder injury/surgery. His contact information is in link along with pics, here is post from Craigs;

I just got this thing back in Feb of this year. I had shoulder surgery recently and have not been able to ride it up until recently. I took it out and put about 11 miles on it. The bike is absolutely perfect, just not feeling it. I currently have around 160 miles on it, as I rode it this past weekend. Asking 7,800 OBO. That is over a grand less than what I paid for it less than three months ago. Feel free to call or text 614.315.3611. Bike is located near Columbus Ohio.

Mods: Removed Decals, Krypton Bulb HID Kit, Black Shorty Levers, Comp Werks FE, Integrated Tail, Watsen Flushmounts,Black Wheel Stickers, Shaved Seat and Recovered in Black Leather, and Vortex LL.

Heath; 614.315.3611

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2425963845.html

Edited by madcat6183
Price