TSA Conducting "Security Exercise" Along Ohio Valley

Casper

I got a few questions about this that are just minor. Things like how much tax money are they wasting and how much liberty is this going to cost me at a later date? Will I have to be subjected to hands in my pants not only when I fly but when I cross state lines now also?

I got a few questions about this that are just minor. Things like how much tax money are they wasting and how much liberty is this going to cost me at a later date? Will I have to be subjected to hands in my pants not only when I fly but when I cross state lines now also?

Only if you're in or around a school bus:

...Intermodal Security and Transportation Exercise Program (I-STEP) as a vital resource to help school districts and private bus companies develop table-top training to prevent criminal and terrorist attacks on and using school buses...

...Over the last two years, TSA has conducted six table-top exercises in California, Florida, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio...

http://www.stnonline.com/home/top-stories/3440-tsa-webinar-pushes-benefits-of-security-training-exercises-for-student-transporters

The school districts must specifically ask for this training.

It also includes American Electric Power, Appalachian Power, DuPont, Marathon Petroleum, CSX Railroad Police, Norfolk Southern Railroad Police, El Paso Pipeline, Duke Energy, PP&G, First Energy, SABIC Innovative Plastics, Dominion, Bayer MaterialScience, and Columbia Gas.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jun/15/4/it-takes-5000-miles-k9s-blackhawk-helicopters-trai-ar-541844/