.... how do I uplaod a pic?......

MIKE53ALI

All uploaded photos have to be PM'd to Casper with a description of what the photo is and why you want it uploaded. If he approves, then he gives you his personal email and he uploads them for you. That's his entire job on here.

Hahahahaha!!

All uploaded photos have to be PM'd to Casper with a description of what the photo is and why you want it uploaded. If he approves, then he gives you his personal email and he uploads them for you. That's his entire job on here.

Rep for you sir!

Eat a dick Justin. :cool:

crb is posting in some of the same threads I am... he's STALKING me. :eek:

You post in every freaking thread, so I don't think it counts. :lol:

PS: You've been around longer and post more than CRB, yet he's a supporter of this site and you aren't. Hmmm. :D

You ^^ should come with something original on your own instead of jumping on coat tails ;) We might troll you less then.

So now I'm not allowed to agree with somebody else? Where can I find that in the rules?

You post in every freaking thread, so I don't think it counts. :lol:

Hyperbole.

PS: You've been around longer and post more than CRB, yet he's a supporter of this site and you aren't. Hmmm. :D

This is true, and I've been waiting for the day where I'd be been called out for it.

I haven't become a supporter for the same reasons I don't lobby politically beyond my speech/time. Promotion is a type of in-kind contribution that isn't recognized as easily as the value of a monetary one, besides any asshole can donate money to a cause -- its where you spend your time and your lifestyle that shows what you really support, but c'est la vie.

• Upvote 1

Not every thread, there were a couple about straight republicans he stayed clear of.
You are allowed to agree with me and Justin all you want. :)
Either way he keeps us amused, and we already knew he was a cheap bastard. All he has left is change that Obama gave him

Something you two would like to announce?