pickaway county shoot

turboglock

Im going to be doing the steel match this weekend would like to see any of you shooters down there. its a really fun fast match. contact me for details on what you will need for the shoot if you want to go. This is a great starter to expert match.

o ya that dose help lol its saturday and the shoot starts at 10 am I always say people should show up around 9 for new shooter meetings and to get an idea of what they will be shooting at. I would say to bring 250 rounds or more. you can shoot throu twice if you would like. also if you bring a .22 rimfire handgun you can shoot if for free on your second run. its all handgun shooting. if you have a holster bring it. they do have a class for none holster shooters.

ya i took almost all year off last year just ammo got way to expensive. its primers cost they just took off. before that i was shooting 5 to 8000 rounds a year. I do alot more of the steel shooting than uspsa. I have an open glock. I have been thinking about moving back down to production class but that puts me shooting against kyle but open is not any better with chet in it lol.

then come out and do the steel shoot they are a lot more fun if you ask me. a lot faster shooting and more rounds with less cost for match fees you cant lose lol. I never got my uspsa card to see what i would be. I had my g17 turned into an open by SJC.