Just curious

OhioBob

Fireblades.org thread: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/55283-anyone-try-streetfighter-handlebars-954-a.html

Convert 954 to street fighter handlebars, for handling on Thailand mountain roads:

Four pictures down past the half way point. Triple is from HoHey Designs w/ Tag bars and risers. Need longer brake lines, throttle cables, and clutch cable. All wiring is plenty long with very minimal re-routing, except the horn wires. Discarded fairing.

Link also shows British Comfort kit on a cbr929 that kept it's fairing.

There are some pics on the internet of LSL bars, but it's not clear what bike they are on. I get the impression they fit ok on 2002-2004, but have to modify the fairing on later model 954.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=631&q=954%20lsl%20handlebars%20riser&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Edited by ReconRat

Asking questions and helping others out is a big part of why OR exists.

Jussayin.

It was a smart remark directed toward his numerous/similar which one is better threads. guess I should've put a smiley in there :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it is all good. I did search google and such to find what I was looking for, but I was looking for others that have personal experience with the conversion kit, not just pictures. Like I said, I was curious.

Thanks to all.

Yeah, it is all good. I did search google and such to find what I was looking for, but I was looking for others that have personal experience with the conversion kit, not just pictures. Like I said, I was curious.

Thanks to all.

Actually, I am glad you've been posting them because I am looking at getting a VFR or SV. I cant make a decision so basically looking for the best deal. So keep posting ;)