US23 through KY

2talltim

Im thinking of planing a road trip down south through some KY eastern highland roads. I'm going to ask some of my freinds to go with me and a few of them are not fond of wearing their Lids, to the point that they may not want to go. So my question is, is US 23 completely in KY, if i would decide to go down or back that route? I know it runs right along the KY/WV line i just didnt know if it ever crossed into WV where they would need their brain buckets. Just like to know incase this might become a topic.

Take 23 down thorough ky and va its very twist in southern ky. Then when you get to tn you can swing over to bristol to the snake its one of the best rides and is not all that far you can do

that was accually part of my plan....if the company i have dont take lids they can wait at the state line for me...now i need to figure out when, i wanted to go on my birthday weekend but i have to call every saturday in july to see if i have to serve jury duty:cry: