Hello!!!

PrincessPratt

OK, Carie...this is per your request!! I'm not really a "newbie" but it's cold outside so I'm not on here much. Plus, I'm in grad school until May when I FINALLY graduate. Yeah!!! I promise I will try a little harder to post more often.

My name is Sara and I have an '06 GSXR 600. It's my 2nd bike BUT I still suck at riding. I'm hoping to get to the track this season so I can get in a controlled environment and trust myself in the turns. I may be a little slower than Carie in turns....lol. I'm just kidding Carie!!! ;) I actually take my time just like u....don't want to be road kill. I so want to be more aggressive though.

So if anyone wants to know anything else about me I'm an open book!!! Just send me a PM. :p

Damn "whodey" you don't mess around do you? Don't scare her away now. We need more girls other than Carrie posting around here. Carrie is awesome, but we need more than just 1 active female poster. ;)

gsxr750girl post to when she not putting out fires!

It works. Are those your kids? You a momma?

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! No I don't have ANY children. I am 33 and still not sure if I want children or not. Those kids in the pic are my niece and nephew...the most beautiful kiddies in the world. I'm a proud aunt & trying to start them out young with the horsepower!!!

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! No I don't have ANY children. I am 33 and still not sure if I want children or not. Those kids in the pic are my niece and nephew...the most beautiful kiddies in the world. I'm a proud aunt & trying to start them out young with the horsepower!!!

You gotta love being a aunt or uncle...you can spend all the time in the world with them and buy them all the stuff that their parents DONT want them to have....and when your done you can go home where its quite......

Here is my Niece and Nephew

JacobandMalory.jpg

You gotta love being a aunt or uncle...you can spend all the time in the world with them and buy them all the stuff that their parents DONT want them to have....and when your done you can go home where its quite......

Here is my Niece and Nephew

JacobandMalory.jpg

:plus1: I love my niece and nephew but man I love it when they go home almost as much!