FS: 2004 Daytona Triumph

04DayTri

Selling my 2004 daytona for $2800. With school and work i dont have time to ride and could use the money for bills. The bike has around 8,000 miles on it. Just changed the oil less than 200 miles ago and new tires last summer. The fairings are skark skinz but are not on the bike but will come with it as well as 2 sets of spare tires. The bike is the one in my picture but PM me with your email if yo want more pics of it with out the fairings on.

Edited by 04DayTri

I'm shocked this is still for sale. Great bike at a great price. For shits and giggles, get on Craigslist and put "2004" in for your search. I guarantee there will not be another decent non-offroader in the price range. Good luck with the sale!

I'm shocked this is still for sale. Great bike at a great price. For shits and giggles, get on Craigslist and put "2004" in for your search. I guarantee there will not be another decent non-offroader in the price range. Good luck with the sale!

Pretty much thought the same. I would be game if I was in the market. BTW why are the plastics off?

its been on craigslist in the for 2 weeks, most common response ive gotten is what is a triumph? the plastics are off becasue the cockpit subframe (upper fairing stay) snapped off. How it happened not 100% sure, came back from the mall and it was laying on its side in the parking lot of my apt complex. The cop suggestted that since it was an exceptionally windy day in bg (60 mph gusts) that the wind got under the tarp and acted like a huge parachute and pulled it over, so that or some one kicked it over.

i just called my insurance to get quote on this bike, you may be seeing me soon cuz i WANT it!

what kind of gas milage do you get on it? and please dont give me a miles per tank, im talking what are the actual miles/gallons number.

also, please throw up some better pics of the bike and everything included. Thanks!

The only thing needed is the cockpit subframe to put the fairings on and its very easy to do, that is the only issue with it and its a 600,. And i love the new triples, ive all but decided that will be my next bike once im done with school

If your buying it to use as a track bike i have a set of track tires ill throw in as well, as far as insurance i pay like $20 a month on it. I dont have full coverage but its more than just liability though.

is that like a chameleon paint job or are the pics just making it look funny? also, looking at the pics i dont see any lights or mirrors, im assuming those are just somewhere else but are included am i right? or is that why people are wanting to use this as a track bike?

gotcha, well i just threw my bike on CL so ill see if I get any bites on it, but I am definitely interested in this.

edit* i have someone coming to look at it tomorrow so you may have that bike sold me lol

Edited by JStump

well i already have someone coming tomorrow so ill see how that goes, maybe they did not want the hassle of putting it all back together or dont know how lol. but i just noticed there is something on the gas tank of your bike, is that a dragon or something?

Edited by JStump

and what do you mean when you say the cockpit bracket snapped off? like where did it snap? i am just trying to run through in my head how much money needs to be put into the bike and what all needs to be done so i can figure out the total price of my upgrade and if i can afford it or not.

haha yes it is a dragon.... guy who painted it added it but he was dirt cheap just wanting to practice his painting skill so i didnt complain... and it snapped around where the bolts hold it to the tree, i still have the bolts the only thing that is needed is the actuall subframe itself