HELP ASAP!! FLAT TIRE I'll pay for fuel!!

Jst2fst

I have a flat tire and need a truck and someone to put it on. Looking for a Michelin Pilot Power 2ct rear 190 I believe. I'll pay for fuel need someone on the Columbus Area Iron Pony wants $300 for pickup, tire and labor charges. Someone please help me out I'll repay the favor Thanks.

I have a dunlop qualifier track take-off that will be a cheap alternative to a new Pilot Power... I think the price I listed in the for sale section was $50.

If I weren't 2 hours away, i'd unfold my trailer and help you move the bike too. Sorry I'm not closer.

I can probably help you out, but not until after work (530 or so). Sorry amigo. Did you call Justin at Independent Motorsports? Might be worth a shot. I think they're doing tires. And they can pick up.

Call Justin.

Independent Motorsports

3930 South High St

Columbus, OH 43207

(614) 917-1350

Already did they cant do anything until tomorrow. Trying to work things out with the shipper I 'll have till Friday at the latest to have it loaded and shipped out.

don't plug a MC tire. Just don't...

TwiztedRabbit's offer sounds about as fair as you're going to get. $50 for a 'new' tire, his trouble, and a free tow is less than the tow alone would cost you at other places. The tire's basically free...

i have a rear for ya.. 50 bucks.. pay my gas i'll pull the trailer out to you

cant help with mount tho

i can get the wheel off tho and we can go someplace

What kind of rear and condition. Price looks good and I'll pay for fuel.