Olive Green Cycle Works in Sunbury

Jcarlson

Olive Green Cycle Works on Columbus St. in Sunbury is a good little shop. Head north on Sunbury Rd from 36/37, turn right when you hit 2nd gear. It's on the left by the auto parts store.

Chris, the owner, is a straight shooter and all around good Joe. Cheaper than the other shops - $65/hr and he'll do ya right. Can handle all types of bikes and ATV's.

He did all four carbs on my 06 Kaw Concours - bigger jets, cleaned the plugs, new OEM air filter - parts & labor $387.00 out the door.

He's a busy guy so don't go there if you want your bike back the next day, but once you do he'll do you right!!

M-F 10-6, Sat til noon.

He's a good man Charlie Brown.

I dropped a dirtbike wheel off there once to change the tube since I was too lazy to source one and do it myself. Was surprised that there is really no mention of the place on the internet - he seems to always have alot of work there, must have a loyal customer base and some good word-of-mouth. Seems like a good place.