Girl on Ninja

granda080

Whoever you are young spring chickie, I wish you would keep your gear on. I greatly appreciated you showing off your legs and all...but do us all a favor and wear some gear and keep yourself looking as far away from hamburger as possible.

The funny thing is, I've seen this girl randomly for the last year or so and she has always had on gear. I'm far from a gear Nazi...I more just wanted to post the pic :D

picture.php?albumid=591&pictureid=14081

• Upvote 1

Whoever you are young spring chickie, I wish you would keep your gear on. I greatly appreciated you showing off your legs and all...but do us all a favor and wear some gear and keep yourself looking as far away from hamburger as possible.

The funny thing is, I've seen this girl randomly for the last year or so and she has always had on gear. I'm far from a gear Nazi...I more just wanted to post the pic :D

picture.php?albumid=591&pictureid=14081

Nice legs. Is she cute?

Wouldn't your legs get burned? I don't get it.

valid point. My mom SAT on my bike once and immediately burned her calf on the pipes. I'm hesitant to even move bikes around w/o pants on anymore...

i've seen guys burn themselves at the track, loading up their bike after a day of riding. come close myself.

I'm not absolutely sure but I believe Florida may have laws prohibiting gear. I've been here for a few days now and haven't seen more than a helmet.

the law of humidity?

I don't think i'd ever want to live in Florida. My buddy's fiance lived in the Keys, and she keeps trying to convince me it's not all old people, hispanics, and humidity. I call bullshit.

oh, PS, I recently found out that her "beachfront house" she always raves about was basically a double-wide trailer. It was on the beach, but I was lead to believe it was nice. saw pictures, and not so nice...