Team RidersDiscount.com Video

RidersDiscount

At RidersDiscount.com we prepare and build our own race bikes in-house at our Holland, Michigan headquarters. We do this with a wide variety of bikes to better understand the machines themselves and especially, the needs of our customers. Our project bikes include a Triumph Daytona 675 with a WSS kit engine and a Yamaha YZF-R1 AMA Superbike. Our latest build is a BMW S1000RR that was essentially a bolt-on project that puts out in excess of 200hp at the wheel! Our feature video here gives you a glimpse into our day at the track with the BMW.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridersdiscount?feature=mhum#p/u/6/Os1BPFbgGqA

Edited by RidersDiscount

yeah, I think someone actually posted this hear, and Jinu(?) or someone else was on track with him at Grattan.

Still pretty badass. Can I get sponsorship dollars if I paint my bike RidersDiscount colors? I'm at least as fast as Frenchie!

What's the adjuster knob on the left clip-on?

I'm guessing (in this order)

- remote adjuster for the brake lever (as they fade) so the pull/feel can stay consistent.

- remote adjuster for the bazzaz(?) traction control

- or relocated idle adjustment?

Who is the rider?

That would be Brian Gibson, RD owner. He's no slouch and has had a fair share of AMA Pro experience.

What's the adjuster knob on the left clip-on? ...

Your first guess is correct. But, we're going to replace that RCS master with a nice new unit. We'll post details on that soon. :D

i wonder if he blows by me in that video... i will find out later.

I didn't see you. they probably edited out your piece of shit bike to prevent people from vomiting on their keyboards when he passed you :D

(and this is from the guy w/ the same bike, and rattle-can orange paint!:D)