At the Airport

Jst2fst

Heading to Seattle for my trip haven't flown since I was like two I think. I'll post up some pictures of my trip when I get a chance to and looks like plans have changed yet again. Not gonna make Cali due to buddies military obligations but will make the best of it. Later

Sitting at the airport too waiting to fly back to Detroit from harrisburg pa. Flew out this morning at like 7 and now flying back.

Yea my plane lanes like a half hour ago I have a four hour layover then a four and a half hour plane ride to Seattle sad thig is is that they make you pay fr the wi-fi here it's five dollars and hour sucks if your here all day. Good thing I brought my sisters mobile wi-fi only thirty bucks for the month.

The plane I came on was just big enough I could spread my arms a Ross the entire cabin. Good pilots by the way, got some pictures of the clouds will post up in a later thread.

So my flight been delayed two additional hours not a big deal but the power went put so their running on back up and cant get hold of anyone to figure out whats going on . Winds have picked up and the plane is down because of maintenance. I just wanna get the Seattle right now....

Just landed back on Detroit waiting for the plane to get back to the gate takes forever here

We got off our plane fairly quickly like a five minute wait I think.I'm sitting at the boarding/unboarding kiosk and people are getting frustrated and its kinda funny as the woman at the counter tells people the same story and they keep asking as if they have no ears.

It could be worse i could be your pilot

True, I don't wanna even imagine that one happening. :wtf::D

Man whoever built that crate for you must have been one hell of a guy!!! ;)

I gave you props in a thread I made thanks by the way again :D. Also what size was that bit used for the srews I forgot go get some before I left Ohio.