Another one...

MadMax33

Greetings one and all. I have been exploring the roads of this state for about four years now and I currently own a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR, which I am very proud of. I moved up from a CBR 600RR that I had for almost two season's but I wanted more power for the streets. Yes, it sounds crazy but so far, I do not regret my decision. The bike is more stable in turns than the 600 although I do feel the weight. Right now I am going crazy, waiting for the warmer months to arrive since I only put about 30 miles on the 1000, on account of picking it up in November. The bike was modded a bit prior to purchase but I haven't really opened it up yet. I am looking forward to meeting new people who share my passion for riding...

The Canton Boner Boys, ah, yes, I almost forgot about those fellows. My front wheel never leaves the ground but I bet when I start to put miles on the 1000, the inevitable will happen. Lets hope all goes well when it does. I never ride in the city, unless I pass through a town or two when I'm out in the country. There are alot of places to go in this state where the traffic is minimal, which is one of the perks of living here. Now if I could only avoid getting pulled over this year. I know it's going to happen...