OLX classifieds?

imprez55

Anyone ever heard of olx.com? My buddy started looking for a bike and was telling me of these insane prices on bikes, so I had to check it out for myself. There are multiple 07 r1's for <$3000, an 09 gsxr for $2600, and plenty of other terribly priced bikes. Does anyone know if this is a scam or what? There is no way these are selling with clean titles for that much.

Link of the gsxr for reference http://littlestown.olx.com/2009-suzuki-gsx-r-600-iid-216382114

You know what they say...if the deal looks too good to be true, then it probably is. They had a nearly new R1 listed on there for $2800, either it is stolen, totalled, or a scam. No way they would let that go so cheap.

OLX.COM classifieds are popular in the Philippines, Bangalore, India, Pakistan, Abudhabi, Hyderabad, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.

Why anyone in the USA would advertise there I just don't know. Other than scammers.

And I'm really surprised to see OLX.COM in English.

And where the hell is Hyderabad?

1). Great, to good to be true pricing

2). You go with cash to buy.

3). You meet 6 guys with AK47's

4). You give them your money, car and clothes.

5). You try to explain to the wife what happened, for the 10th time

Ride and buy safely

Greg

...Ride and buy safely

Greg

Truth!

I almost always go to CL meet ups with others (usually just stay back in their cars while I do the deal) and always armed. For a meeting like this, I would want a convoy.

I still haven't bothered contacting any of them because I know its a scam. They are probably just going to say to wire the money somewhere and the bike will be delivered because they are..away for business..got deployed..some other bs excuse.