Expensive Weekend

GregoR6

Somewhere in Delaware County, there is a camera that belongs to me... :mad:

I rode all around the west side of the county, new routes, old routes etc.

I stopped at the Certified/Sunoco on 23 to fill up. I had some chick glaring at me practically the whole time.

I figured she hated riders and wanted to tell me what a POS I was, since all riders are trouble makers. :rolleyes: I got about 5 miles from the station and found out my camera was no longer in my jacket. :mad:

So I back tracked, but I have no idea where it actually fell out at. I was kinda thinking that chick seen it fall out when I didnt notice. Maybe waiting for the chance to swipe it since it looks kinda like an Iphone when its face down. I hate thinking the worst in people...:nono:

However I can't say for sure it was her. While I was out I did hear a guy yell, but dont remember where, and they were at a party soo.. :(

If it fell out at the gas station wouldn't you have noticed something? If your pocket was unzipped and you were riding, it could be anywhere (and not in good shape). Unless you took it out and set it down somewhere...

Edited by hue jass

Lost a camera? That's what a cell phone is for :dunno:

Yeah the camera on my new cell phone is better then the digital camera I have,

guess the camera's gonna be collecting dust now :p

Yeah the camera on my new cell phone is better then the digital camera I have' date='

guess the camera's gonna be collecting dust now :p[/quote']

latest greatest phone and a camera that has to be more than 12 years old to take that bad of pictures.

you're an odd one aren't you...:D

you think you have it rough, I've spent $400 so far buying supplies for a job I don't get paid for yet. I'm more or less like an damn intern.:(

the payoff will be worth it in the long run because I will make very good money once I get going on my own.

Edited by serpentracer

I lost my cell phone on a ride one time. I went back four hours later when we were heading home and actually found it. But as for your camera, it sounds like it's gone. But who knows...

latest greatest phone and a camera that has to be more than 12 years old to take that bad of pictures.

you're an odd one aren't you...:D

My camera ain't that old lol! It's an Olympus D-535 3.2mp, but my new cell

phone has a 5mp camera on it!

Actually, some 6Mp point and shoot cameras take better pictures than 8Mp DSLRs. It's the sensor chip itself. When the 8Mp and up sensor chips first came out, they were not as good as the earlier 6Mp sensor chips. Particularly in the color rendition. That, and the actual size of the sensor chip, larger is generally more capable. And you never know which one will have less noise at the higher ASAs. Some major name brands are terrible with noise.

Actually, some 6Mp point and shoot cameras take better pictures than 8Mp DSLRs. It's the sensor chip itself. When the 8Mp and up sensor chips first came out, they were not as good as the earlier 6Mp sensor chips. Particularly in the color rendition. That, and the actual size of the sensor chip, larger is generally more capable. And you never know which one will have less noise at the higher ASAs. Some major name brands are terrible with noise.

a point and shoot will never take as good of a picture no matter what CCD it has or what it's mp is.

a dslr has a much bigger arperture, the lense is many many times better, there are a hand full of other reasons a dslr is better at taking pictures.

the point is, a camera can have 20mp but without the proper lenses and arerture size it is very limited.

case n point. I have a nikon P60(8.1 mp) a performance series point n shoot with full manual settings like a DSLR has. but when you compare my pictures to my brothers Cannon DSLR (forget what one he has) the pictures are cleaner, brighter colors, and with much higher resolution on his.

here's one of the best pictures I can get out of my camera,

5880439261_3e503c71e5_b.jpg

here's one he took,

5904958435_cbab208a4d_b.jpg

as you can see the differences are huge.

Edited by serpentracer

It was a video camera that recorded 1080hd. It was about $150 with a 32meg card, so I'm not too heartbroken.

However, I still have my cheesy picture camera that takes better pictures than my phone and my lost video camera combined...and it was free. :nono: