Archery shoot over weekend...

Beegreenstrings

We had the 3rd leg of the national triple crown over the weekend, in Nelsonville, Ohio...

Besides the fact that attendance was down (i.e. did not take as long to get to a target bag and did not take as long too shoot). Things were OK.

I got in and got mine done, had a OK shoot. If I could dislodge my head from the upper part of G.I. tract and get it out of my ass I could do better. It's just hard to see what you are shooting at with your head that far up uranus... :lol:

for me I shot like chit...

Did walk away with some nice goodies though... New strings and fletchings. New site and scope (not the one I need flounder).

Decided to hang out with my mom and dad on Sunday, have not seen them in a while. Dad and I are trying to turn a deal on a 91 GT mustang. Not sure how that is going to go, should know something Tuesday.

Had to go over to the New Albany Roosters and grab some grub... MMMM

Me my fiance and my buddy...

Chick magnet... had to listen to all the drunken bar sluts from New Albany... Ewwww

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Yeah, understandable.

I finally got rid of that Maxxis and got my AlphaElite over the weekend. Holy chit this thing is nice. Set it all up Sunday night when I got home (note to self, need a new bowpress it will not press the alpha). Shot it between the lightening strikes last night.

Wow, holds awesome. I got to get my rear in gear for the world championships.