whole house generator fs

Chrome

I have a whole house gen for sale. 20k unit, natural gas or lp. Retail is about 4600. Im selling for 2500. If you are interested pm me and i will get you more info on it. It does come with its own seperate breaker box to tap into. It is a brand new unit still in the box. I am willing to deliver as well.

Let me talk to my parents on this, they have been looking for a while, and just retired so they have all this cash to spend.

I need more details though ASAP as I will be with my pops all weekend at the races.

Where'd you buy from, specs, brand, etc. A link would be great. They are also updating their heating/cooling geothermal unit, so they are looking to get everything done right away.

Thanks.

Haha, yeah, funny how that works... Gpa passed last year, and after upgrading their kitchen from the studs up, ripping out all their landscaping and 1/3 of the drive to be replaced with pavers and new cement, having the landscaping all redone, and paying off their house, they still need to spend more.

Im an only child and they dont want to leave too much green for me. A-holes lol.

But for real, I will talk to him once I get more info on this, he has been pricing them for a few years and with the new geo-thermal unit might be good timing.