Supermoto event Aug 6-7

i-Zapp

Beaverun is hosting a trackday on their Wilson circuit (WKA kart track) on Saturday for $25 12-8 pm for supermotos and minis. And Sunday NJMiniGP is having races, along with a couple supermoto classes (no dirt section). Overnight camping available.

Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat. Race prep bikes and street legal motards welcome.

More info on http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?116515-Beaverun-RACE-and-practice-Aug-6-7

Sounds like fun! I'll be there for practice Saturday.. but I don't have a license to race on Sunday :(

no 'competition' license required - just need to pay for membership to NJMiniGP, which is 20 bucks.

more info at njminigp.com. although motards are not usually what these guys race, they've added some supermoto classes to allow us guys to race at this kickass track (since ESMRA and Beaverun had a falling out and arent racing there at all in 2011).

This is not a NJMiniGP event.. My club ( OMRL ) is hosting the event, NJMiniGP is coming out and we are doing a joint event. Ryan from NJ and I talked and said it would be cool to have all the mini racing clubs come out and race together.. So, this event was born!

If u want to race Sunday, the license is only $5 for a temp one through my club. No big deal, other then fill out some paperwork!

If you plan on racing Sunday, PLEASE pre register for the event!! It is cheaper, and will get ya thru tech faster also!

http://www.easternminichampionship.eventsbot.com/

I'll be there Saturday all day!! Very cool thropies will be handed out to the top three finishers in each class (made by a OR member too)!!

Hope to see ya there!!

Edited by fireman_343

• 2 weeks later...

David, didn't know that this was u on the forum!! Anyway, glad u could make it.. And what a way to pass 3 people at once!! Lol

I've got some pics that I'm collecting from all kind of different people.. I'll post it here in a while.

Thanks to everyone that came out.!! It was a blast and next year will be even better.. Now that the word is getting out, sponsors want to come up and support the event next time! I can see this blowing up next year!!

Jeff... That was the coolest way to crash, even if it was into Pat's new bike! Lol

Painter Paul was able to take home 2nd place in the Sumo class!! He really stepped up the pace in the 2nd heat! Congrats Paul, hope u had fun!

Ok.. Pics coming soon