Onboard video, during practice at BeaveRun...

fireman_343

Are you ready for racing yet?? If not, you will be after watching this 7min video of my teammate Jordan Reid and I out at Beaverun (Sept 07) doing a little practice on our NSR50's!

Short video of Jordan and I warming up the tires and then getting a few faster laps in at the end of the video... nothing too crazy, but fun to watch when it is cold outside!

Click here to watch it..

thats freakin sweet. i have raced my kart on that track but i think we did it on the longer course. we do some racing at crp as well, but thats some good stuff. i have been half tempted a couple of times to trade my kart and gear for some nsr but i cant bring myself to. 2.5 cornering g's are quite amazing.......

We race the full Wilson course.. we just do it backwards from the way the kart guys go. That might be why it looks different??

I say get rid of that kart and jump on a NSR!!! It will blow your mind how much fun it really is, and CHEAP too! The most fun I've had for under $50