Motards, and Mini's... Come out and Race at BeaveRun. National Championship!!

fireman_343

Okay, for those that don't know.. my club (OMRL) and our friends at NJMiniGP are hosting the Eastern Mini Championship race at BeaveRun, PA. Aug 6th and 7th. All bikes from 50cc 2 strokes, 150cc 4 strokes, and even motards (250-450cc) are allowed to race at this event!

Who is the fastest on a stock XR100, one that's built, KX or KTM65, YSR, NSR/NSF, 150R, 450cc Motard, etc... if it is under our cc limit, it can race!

For more info and to pre-register for this event.. please visit:

http://www.easternminichampionship.eventsbot.com

You do not have to pre-register, you can sign up at the track, but it's going to be $5 extra!

Brief rundown of the weekend:

Saturday is BeaveRun's open Practice set up for 2 wheels only.. not run my me and my club.. so $25 get's ya in and running the track all day from 12-8p.. No cc limit on the Supermotards on Saturday!

Sunday is RACE DAY.. this day is run by my club. We have to stick to our insurance restrictions of only 250- and max 450cc bikes! Sorry KTM guys!

I'll be camping at the track Saturday night, as well as a lot of other people. It's a blast with a lot of people just sitting around and bench racing!

Come join in on the fun! If you have questions, PLEASE email me at OMRL@live.com

Thanks!

Edited by fireman_343

• 2 weeks later...