ODJFS tells "Russian drug dealers" how to get benefits

Casper

Heard this on 700WLW on Tuesday i think maybe Wednesday I thought it was funny when the guy being interviewed (on 700) said the Mclaren F1 was the most expensive car in the world lol but seriosly that is just messed up

hmm... i wonder how many different people they had to talk to before they got the answers they wanted on video?

A) I assume there are that many ODJFS folks in Franklin county. I could be wrong, but I don't see it being a huge number. Maybe then went all over the place and it happened to be here in Franklin county we have shady folks? :dunno:

B) Does it really matter how many people?

A) I assume there are that many ODJFS folks in Franklin county. I could be wrong, but I don't see it being a huge number. Maybe then went all over the place and it happened to be here in Franklin county we have shady folks? :dunno:

B) Does it really matter how many people?

no there may not be that many, im not sure...

i think it does matter though. i mean, if they went to 99 people who told them to fuck off, then finally the last one says okay, that would pretty much show that its a problem with the individual employee and not a systemic problem.

you can't just take everything at face value, especially a "gotcha" video.

no there may not be that many, im not sure...

i think it does matter though. i mean, if they went to 99 people who told them to fuck off, then finally the last one says okay, that would pretty much show that its a problem with the individual employee and not a systemic problem.

you can't just take everything at face value, especially a "gotcha" video.

If you go to 99 BMVs asking for a fake license and 1 gives it to you, is there a problem? I'd say yes.

If you go to 99 women asking for sex and 1 gives it to you, is that good? I'd say yes.

If you go to 99 BMVs asking for a fake license and 1 gives it to you, is there a problem? I'd say yes.

i didnt say there was no problem, i said the problem was with the individual employee and not systemic.

problem with the individual employee and not a systemic problem.