Children Told To Undress At YMCA pool Lancaster, OH

eggs

ACtually I kinda think this is just someone looking to make a buck after she sues the Y. I mean maybe they were really checking to see if someone was sick, or needed medical attention, after they dumped in the pool.

If my kid(if I had any) dumped in the pool I want to know about it. I would expect them to be either sick, or just plain dumb.

Dont get me wrong, at that age it is uncomfortable to do that, but for health reasons I can kind of understand where the counselors were coming from.

At least they didnt make them all line up together and do it, now that would have been muessed up.

My kid goes to the Y for day camp. If they need him to undress for ANYTHING then they had better have called me in there first.

I don't believe fro a seocnd that their search was to find a sick kid. I believe 100% that they wanted to find who to blame.

This could have been handled differently anyhow. Get everyone out of the pool and have them go into the dressing room one at a time. Have them put on their clothing and then turn in their swim suits. Then the suits could be inspected to see who did it.

btw, did anyone taste test the floaty? Maybe it was just a baby ruth candy bar?

This could have been handled differently anyhow. Get everyone out of the pool and have them go into the dressing room one at a time. Have them put on their clothing and then turn in their swim suits. Then the suits could be inspected to see who did it.

That would work too.