Creative writing help.

GregoR6

So, I work with a guy that has been everywhere done everything 3 times. He could do whatever you can do only better, faster or....?

:rolleyes:

Well, to pass the time at work, we all make up stories. We try to get this guy to out-do whatever BS we each come up with.

:D

Personal bests are..

A gang attacking him. Hired by his ex girlfriend to rough him up. Luckily his LEO training kept him out of the hospital.

:rolleyes:

Trucks made almost completely out of wood.

:rolleyes: (not toy pickup trucks!)

Passing through a DUI checkpoint while drunk, mouthing off to the LEO and teaching the LEO a little something about the law.

:rolleyes: Also thanks to his LEO training. :rolleyes:

So now I have set the stage for a go cart story.

:D This is where I need some help...

I cant write my own thread about this bad ass go cart. My screen name is a give away..

I need someone with some writing skillz to make a new thread about said go cart.

The highlights..

You are a certified welder for either a crane or a scale (weighing scales) company.

You had a 750 GSXR that was ran over in a gas station parking lot by some chick in a mini-van...you bought the bike back from the insurance company.

The most important part is you brought home from work a "trunion"...this special trunion is used on a crane. This crane is on an oil rig in the ocean.

The trunion is used somehow with a scale to weigh whatever the crane lifts up, so as not to upset the oil rig by too much weight. :D

The trunion is aluminum! Its filled with a mixture of nitrogen gas, fire extinguishing foam and a dye. :D (thanks to BP's oil spill, safety first! the dye is used to find cracks in the trunion, like car air conditioning! :D)

This trunion makes a badass go cart frame! Why?!? Because it floats!

The go cart needs to have paddle tires so it can cross ponds. Not lakes because the wake will upset the top heavy go cart (thats powered by the 750 engine)

You had to add a plywood floor with an inner tube under it to level the go cart when its in the water. the paddle tires make it move in the water.

Okay, got it? If anyone is up to the challenge, make a thread that I will be able to print off as "proof" this bad ass go cart actually exists.

Or make a thread of photo shopped cart pics that looks like it could float and is powered by a gsxr engine..along with a small story hinting at info above...

I'll post whatever he comes up with to out-do this. Whoever writes the thread I'd be willing to meet up with and buy lunch, drinks, hookers and blow, whatever!

You have a serious case of dick envy if it takes something like this to outdo this guy.

??? This guy has never actually done 95% of the BS he says hes done.

If he had a headlight burned out. That would probably turn into something like...."I hit a deer and it knocked the light out and the deer was suffering and I killed it with a tire iron and the cops showed up and told me I was right for not letting the deer suffer"

Then the next time you hear it.. "Oh yeah, while I was talking to the cops a drunk driver went past and I helped the cops catch him"

In reality, the headlight simply burned out and there is no damage to the truck that indicates it ever hit a deer.

I'll have to come up with a really good story so someone can copy and paste it on a new thread. Whatever this dude comes up with to be more "badass" is sure to be funny.

Too funny. I knew a guy like that in high school. We used to do the same thing; make stuff up and let him ramble on about it. If I remember right, one of them was a "Amees 2000 holographic effects generator" lol... taken from the "Seema for class President" sign above his head.