Canton Officer Suspended over CCW incident

saralynn518

We dont need bad police officers like this on the streets, I hope a long vacation without pay is coming his way. And to be that unprofessional and assuming is the worst thing a cop can do while on video. I carry all the time whether in my car and "especially" on my motorcycles "yes I have My permit".;) The driver didnt quite do everything right IMHO, but the officers really didnt give him much a chance either.

• 5 months later...
CANTON, Ohio — A city police officer at the center of a controversial traffic stop involving a man with a permit to carry a concealed handgun has been fired.

Bill Adams, president of the Canton Police Patrolmen’s Association, the union that represents Patrolman Daniel Harless, confirmed that city Safety Director Thomas Ream ruled that Harless is no longer a member of the city’s police force.

http://www.policeone.com/traffic-patrol/articles/4940899-Ohio-cop-in-confrontation-with-CCW-citizen-is-fired/

EDIT: Damn, it was already posted in another thread. :(

Edited by chevysoldier