Bell Customer Service

r1crusher

Recently had a couple minor issues with two new helmets I recently purchased. The first wasn't really that big a deal but I mentioned it in my email to them. My issue was that the tiny torx screw that holds the latch lever on became very loose. I noticed that it had some locking material on it (i.e. Loctite) but not enough to work effectively. So, my real problem was with the clear shield on the second new helmet I bought. There apparently was a problem during the application of the Nutrafog II coating on the inside of it. If you wiped it off with a damp towel the coating would start cracking and then rub right off.

So I sent them an email and a couple days later I got a reply. The girl said that she would immediately send me out a new shield and forward the issue with the latch on to her supervisor to see if she could anything about it. Well, yesterday I got not one but two boxes from Bell. One contained a new clear shield and the other was a new side plate replacement kit.

I'm quite happy with the time they took to reply and get me the replacement parts (one of which I didn't really need in all honesty).

Props to the Bell Customer Service group!

Edited by r1crusher