Appeals court rules part of President Obama’s health care law unconstitutional

Casper

Speak for yourself. The mandate is the largest problem I had with the law' date=' not the only problem.[/quote']

I believe this is the more accurate response. While the mandate was the biggest thing, there are some other major issues that need to be cut out of this bill

No idea what the hell they were thinking putting the individual mandate in there. I hope that gets chopped.

I wish everyone would do their own homework. the Republicans put that in there as their "contribution" to the health care bill.

that's right, the republicans want that in there because they are trying to protect insurance companies. you know, the same people who charge 90 times too much and drop you for no reason.

oh and they knew it would piss people off of course.

You need to cite that for me. I am not saying I don't believe you' date=' but you don't use torque wrenches.. so your credibility isn't the greatest.

Either way, Republican or Democrat, I don't give a damn who lobbied for it. The mandate was wrong and needed to go.[/quote']

torque wrenches are for people who have no sense.

and here you go, the mandate was a republican and democrat idea even back in the 1970's.

http://articles.boston.com/2010-03-28/news/29285190_1_individual-mandate-health-insurance-individual-requirement

I am firmly against the mandate...unless they want to pay for it for me.

• Upvote 1

I am firmly against the health care bill in its entirety as written. The concept of national health care, or better yet, a reform of our health care system, is necessary, but the whole idea of writing up a bill, right or wrong, and proclaiming it a winner because doing something, even if its wrong, is better than doing nothing, is crazy, and the current bill is bs.

torque wrenches are for people who have no sense.

and here you go, the mandate was a republican and democrat idea even back in the 1970's.

http://articles.boston.com/2010-03-28/news/29285190_1_individual-mandate-health-insurance-individual-requirement

I am firmly against the mandate...unless they want to pay for it for me.

And how will they pay for it for you? Who is supposed to pay for it for you? Where does the government obtain money? The government can't give you something free unless they take something from someone else. I love the democrats are against the rich and believe the rich should pay more in taxes. I would like someone to clarify who the rich are because the anoited one says millionares, but then wants to raise taxes on people making $250,000 last time I checked that isn't a million dollars of course he doesn't know how many states there are either!

"Person B does not exist to serve person A unless A pays B. If A does not pay B, and govt forces B to serve A, B is a slave to A" quote from andrew wilkow

So why should person A be enslaved to person b?

And how will they pay for it for you? Who is supposed to pay for it for you? Where does the government obtain money? The government can't give you something free unless they take something from someone else. I love the democrats are against the rich and believe the rich should pay more in taxes. I would like someone to clarify who the rich are because the anoited one says millionares, but then wants to raise taxes on people making $250,000 last time I checked that isn't a million dollars of course he doesn't know how many states there are either!

"Person B does not exist to serve person A unless A pays B. If A does not pay B, and govt forces B to serve A, B is a slave to A" quote from andrew wilkow

So why should person A be enslaved to person b?

What is 57, Alex.