2003 660 Raptor very fast

motozachl

2003 690 raptor for sale. Rebuilt from the frame up in 2006. The engine was sent to Curtis Sparks Racing in California and I had the 690 kit installed. Includes mid range cam, titanium intake valves, port & polished head, 12.5:1 piston, stock bottom end, heavy duty Hinson clutch and basket, Heavy duty starter clutch, Dual 35mm FCR race carbs, dynatek programmable ignition, bigger oil tank(holds an extra quart), over sized fluidyne radiator(offers 33% more cooling over stock), & a full Curtis Sparks X6 exhaust system. It also has a proflow air intake with a K&N filter. Runs on Cam 2- 110 octane. The frame was reinforced with multiple gussets and painted gray. For handling it has plus 2in Laeger control arms, plus 2in Laeger swingarm and plus 1in Laeger steering stem. G force +2 +4 rear axle. In the front are triple rate limited mass PEP shocks and in the rear is the stock shock housing with a bigger PEP spring and stiffer PEP valving, they were built by Baldwin Motorsports. This bike handles like a dream and is nothing like a stock raptor! Renthal fat bars, bark busters, hole shot tires on bead lock wheels, nerf bars, billet shifter, beefy bumpers and all the skid plates. The only stock thing on this quad is the plastic with no cracks in it. It was built to race hair scrambles but i only made it to one race in 06 and never made it back to another. The rest of the hours on it were all recreational. This is a very reliable rebuild considering who built the engine and i'am an auto technician with 20 years experience so i kept it very well maintained and everything is mechanically sound.

Call/txt 419.706.7977 or pm

$4000 or make offer

6023127798_6043cd463b_z.jpg