Spring is coming!!!

35RFTW

Just so everyone knows, our St Rt 37 store was shut down last year due to some internal issues, but we have moved everything down to our 35 S Franklin St location. Right now we are looking for bikes to stock up on for spring! So if you hve something for sell hit me up with pictures, a description, and an asking price to JustinA@800390bike.com. If you want you can just give me a call on my ell at 614-266-9494.

Thanks,

Justin Adams

Cycle Search Int

Sales Manager

• 4 months later...
everyone go check them out!! i've had 3 bikes from them and loved every one of them. 2 of them have been used as full on racebikes, things have to be perfect for a racebike

If they are perfect, why do you choose to run them into walls and break them like tinker toys.

:bitchfight:

• 4 months later...
jagr! stop bringin dead threads back!!

THanks but this one im serious about. Im thinking of a possible project and wanted some feed back on the joint. i keep going up there on Mondays cause im too stupid to remember thats the only day they are closed. true story,i did that 3 times this year.

THanks but this one im serious about. Im thinking of a possible project and wanted some feed back on the joint. i keep going up there on Mondays cause im too stupid to remember thats the only day they are closed. true story,i did that 3 times this year.

you would think you would learn your lesson......that's kind of a haul up to Delaware!

They have come a very long way from when I worked there in highschool 7 years ago. I also worked there most of 2007. Only reason I left was to join the army. No hard feelings with anyone there. Ray, Justin, and Mike are some of the easiest guys to get along with. The last big thing I helped with there was getting rid of almost everything foreign older than 1990 parts wise. I will always buy my bikes there. Not because of working there but they are great people and aren't sweating to pay bills and the workers(like other dealerships in the area).