GP video

dustinsn3485

Actually, I dragged my pegs during my last track day..... I need some aftermarkets so I can more them up higher.... Its fairly common for it to happen at the track.

Check it again, that was the swingarm

Edit

Maybe not, I can't tell now. I've put peg down...the stock do sit a little low.

No it wasnt.. your just seeing the sparks flying from the rearsets... trust me.. those sparks are from the rearsets..

Due to the fact Biaggi never got out of shape, it is probably his toe slider. Sparks were white which is Titanium.

Plus, ever drug a solid mount peg? I have - it's an out of the seat situation. The peg doesn't move unlike a street peg that folds up. You drag it, it makes the bike move because it doesn't... He was like it never happened.

Toe slider...

Due to the fact Biaggi never got out of shape, it is probably his toe slider. Sparks were white which is Titanium.

Plus, ever drug a solid mount peg? I have - it's an out of the seat situation. The peg doesn't move unlike a street peg that folds up. You drag it, it makes the bike move because it doesn't... He was like it never happened.

Toe slider...

I have been lucky touching down on the 600 with the Vortex (mainly last corner at Nelson) but those touches were due to poor BP and poor throttle input.

I touched the peg down on the 1k this weekend in the Decreasing at Tally. Again poor BP and throttle application.

Peg is how I lost my 01 Gix 1k at Putnam in 2003. The bikes rear will lift off the ground if the peg is down enough and riders stands on the pegs like Retard...

Plus, ever drug a solid mount peg? I have - it's an out of the seat situation. The peg doesn't move unlike a street peg that folds up.

Toe slider...

Nope... My pegs definitely folded when they hit.. Thank god or I would have probably been on my ass...

Are you offering to give me a set of after market rear sets. :grin::grin:

Never thought of toe sliders but yeah makes sense.

Nope... My pegs definitely folded when they hit.. Thank god or I would have probably been on my ass...

Are you offering to give me a set of after market rear sets. :grin::grin:

Never thought of toe sliders but yeah makes sense.

Toe sliders were always lit up for Troy Bayliss.

That is one guy I could pick him out of a line up of photos of racers all on the same bike. His form is very unique for some reason.

I seem to scrape the toe slider alot in the carousel at midohio. Im sure it is BP w/o a doubt. Thats what I plan to work on most this up coming season. I need to fix it before its too late and I just alway suck. ha.

An older racer one session actually followed me back to the garage and said I needed to get off a little more in the carousel. Apparently I threw sparks at him. He told me I drug my rear set. He was wondering how I didnt go down. Then I just showed him my boot. ha

if you get a template or something to work with I can make it up in solidworks

What about a set of Woodcraft rear set plates? They are flat and have the proper setting for the GSXR already.

You could make them and then sell them easy enough. Works for all GSXR 600/750 (And some 1000s) from 2000 750s, 2001 - 2005 600s/750s...

What about a set of Woodcraft rear set plates? They are flat and have the proper setting for the GSXR already.

You could make them and then sell them easy enough. Works for all GSXR 600/750 (And some 1000s) from 2000 750s, 2001 - 2005 600s/750s...

That should do it..... Let me know... Im sure Shitty has alum stock laying around and access to get them made.. Not to mention he has 2 GSXR's as well that he would put them on. :)

PS... Hey shitty... hook me up with a copy of Solid works.. I will give ya the Rosetta Stone software tonight...