STT will be at Beaver Run Sept 2nd!!

Moto-Brian

That's right folks, STT is back at the Beaver!

We will be running the open practice prior to the WERA regional event there on Sept 2, 2011. This is an open practice format with a slight twist!

We will have a Race Group for licensed and race participants for the Beaver Run regional WERA event. We will also include a group that is Intermediate and Advanced combined. Think Twilight.

The requirement is that an Intermediate rider needs to have had completed a few different days so they are comfortable and safe when riding amongst Advanced level riders. If you just started and moved up from Novice group, it is probably not the best event to attend, but understand that each and every rider is different and your ability levels can be different and excel differently. We do not want to discourage anyone from coming, but just want to make sure you have at least had a few events under your belt.

You can go to the website soon and register for this event at www.sportbiketracktime.com and get ready to ride the Beaver again with STT!!

I am trying to gather some of our regional staff and most will know guys like Craig and others that are usual suspects on the forums. We want familiar faces and we have some really great staff members.

We are also going to have some VERY credible race staff attending to assist anyone that is racing this event in the case you need some assistance with your racing or if you have never been to Beaver and need a great tow to show you some great lines. We want to be available in all aspects of this day and will be available to help the aspiring racer as well as aspiring Intermediate rider that wants to excel and climb the ladder to reach that point to start racing.

Any questions, shout as I will be directing this event and can assist.

Cheers!!

Dang that sucks, I am out of town that day for our big race at Portsmouth Raceway. Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a redneck and didn't help with the late models, but the balance is kind of nice.

Who know's maybe the $$ will run out before then and I won't have to go crew. Thanks for the heads up man, would love to get there before the end of the season.

Here's some more info:

All customers should be directed to the BeaveRun web site http://www.beaverun.com/ or call their main office at 724.535.1000 for registration. No STT membership needed.

All BeaveRun rules and gate times apply, same for camping and electrical. The info is on their web site.

The cost is $125 each group.

Sorry, no. She'll be at ACC the 3rd-5th though.

I haz sadz. :(

I would have been nice to see her again and get her take on my improvements since she first towed me around a track. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to MI or IL and catch up with her next season.

I haz sadz. :(

I would have been nice to see her again and get her take on my improvements since she first towed me around a track. Maybe I'll have to make a trip to MI or IL and catch up with her next season.

Aww. I'll let her know ;)

This might be a dumb question but how much total potential track time for that Friday?

7 - 30min sessions?

Sounds right to me. Fitz, just suck it up and do the race school on Saturday.

I'm racing Sunday. May show up Saturday, but we'll see.

Sounds right to me. Fitz, just suck it up and do the race school on Saturday.

I'm racing Sunday. May show up Saturday, but we'll see.

pffft you just want me out there so you can look fast-er :D

Give em hell on Sunday Chris :)

eh, we'll see how I do. Last time I raced, I did 2 personal bests in the solo 20, then rode very average in the sprints.

Bad starts are what killed me though, and I am going to be further back on the grid this time than I was last time...

My goal for the weekend is to stay below the 1:05.5 mark in the races, and turn back-to-back 1:04's in each race. If I can register a 1:03, great.

But my body position gremlins are probably more important in practice. My form was SHIT at Summit, and this is the first time I'll be back on the bike, so I am going to use the Sunday practice sessions to try to build some good habits.