Hey Craig....

r1crusher

Who is the leader of the Ghey Pack?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the leader of the Ghey Pack?

• Apch8r
    • SCJ1000
    • Dubguy

I don't even know who Kevin is, but comments about us looking eye to eye while that goes down, will not be tolerated. That would make things awkward. Especially when waking up next to each other after the fact.

If you are going to try to join our "group" then you need to understand things first. PM Apch8r, he usually lays down the ground rules before he arrives.

You people need to figure out who the ghey leader is in that pack. Is it Apch? Is it Dubguy? Is it SJC1000? Just pick the homo queen and make the final announcement already.

How do you leave out jinu and craig...i mean you are always talking about jinu's gay tent or something of that nature. How did SJC get roped into this haha

To be fair, track riding in general is pretty gay. My friend Matt (who just bought a house w/ his partner Josh) called me out on facebook once.

I skipped his birthday party to go to the track, and he was giving me shit to the extent of:

"you worried there are going to be too many gay guys at the party?"

of course not Matt, gay men love me.

"I guess I shouldn't be so offended that you're skipping my party. Tight leather, and a bunch of guys playing with their 'crotch rockets' sounds like a better time anyway."

word.

"wait, remind me how much you paid for that little leather outfit of yours?"

$650. used.

"and I'M the gay guy??"

My wife was laughing her ass off. My mother was less amused :D

Tyler, what can't handle a man in sweaty boxer briefs after wearing tight black leather all day? Come on buddy, it's only gay the first time.

I did just hear there is a sighting of Apch8r and he was doing the walk of shame into SCJ's house today. Well actually that is happening in about 1.5 hours, but I can confirm it will. I wonder what is going on in there.... ??

Tyler, what can't handle a man in sweaty boxer briefs after wearing tight black leather all day? Come on buddy, it's only gay the first time.

I did just hear there is a sighting of Apch8r and he was doing the walk of shame into SCJ's house today. Well actually that is happening in about 1.5 hours, but I can confirm it will. I wonder what is going on in there.... ??

I can handle it!!!!