Ducati of Indy

yotaman88210

Going over to ducati of indianapolis this weekend. Anyone need anything taken over or picked up? ANYTHING at all from your whole bike to suspension componets alone. I will prolly be going back in a few weeks so I may even be able to bring it back too. FREE of charge. ha. Let me know. I think Im going down Sat afternoon.

Going over to ducati of indianapolis this weekend. Anyone need anything taken over or picked up? ANYTHING at all from your whole bike to suspension componets alone. I will prolly be going back in a few weeks so I may even be able to bring it back too. FREE of charge. ha. Let me know. I think Im going down Sat afternoon.

You setting or freshening up your suspension?

Wow. You are all homos. You'll all be up in your rooms, doing homo things! ha. .... and mr e-flores, you sir would not even know what to do with a 1098R. haha

Ducati of Indianapolis will not be a Desmosedici dealer, as of last time I talked to Carr about it. They may have changed their minds, but I doubt it.