HP Touchpad.

hollywood3586

Did anyone on here get one for $99? Matt and I got one from craigslist for $175. Hey not bad for a touchpad. This thing is pretty cool. And for having owned an ipad its totally comparable. I'm hoping to snag another one soon. For that cheap I'll even buy my daughter one :)

There's already an Android ROM for it.

I snagged a 16 and two 32gb ones but only one is for me. I want to get a hold of one more so I can have one with Android and one with webOS. WebOS is a good operating system, it is just lacking the community the Apple and Android has. I just wonder how much that community may grow though now that HP has managed get their operating system and hardware into the hands of thousands and thousands of people that would have never considered buying it before. Though HP lost a ton of money on this, they could potentially revive their hardware and now webOS may have a fighting chance.

Did anyone on here get one for $99? Matt and I got one from craigslist for $175. Hey not bad for a touchpad. This thing is pretty cool. And for having owned an ipad its totally comparable. I'm hoping to snag another one soon. For that cheap I'll even buy my daughter one :)

Did you sign up on HPs website to be notified once they are back in stock? I don't know how many or if they will get more in but they seem to say that they will.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Acer Iconia A500 Android Tab, It is a great all around tab but has not even half the tab specific app selection as Ipad but they do screen scaling pretty well when using apps designed for a Droid phone... I couldn't imagine a WebOS tab as app selection would suck....