Daytona Race Party

ProudPops

Clearance section. Best deals in the store.

The huge selection is why I go there, anything I'm thinking about buying? They've most likely got it. I'll try on, look at, or check out anything there first, then order it online for about 20% cheaper, even with shipping. It's convenient to just walk in and walk out with it on the spot, but if I can save myself $160 on a jacket or $30 on some gloves? I'll wait for it to get there. Just me.

But anyhow, not trying to hijack anything, here. Free wings would probably get me to goto Rosie O'Grady's, so I don't think I need my arm twisted much to head there.

Clearance section. Best deals in the store.

The huge selection is why I go there, anything I'm thinking about buying? They've most likely got it. I'll try on, look at, or check out anything there first, then order it online for about 20% cheaper, even with shipping. It's convenient to just walk in and walk out with it on the spot, but if I can save myself $160 on a jacket or $30 on some gloves? I'll wait for it to get there. Just me.

But anyhow, not trying to hijack anything, here. Free wings would probably get me to goto Rosie O'Grady's, so I don't think I need my arm twisted much to head there.

Rosie O'Grady's huh...i worked there for awhile, I never saw you bike up there. Have you ever rode up there before?

• 2 weeks later...