blacklick SV

uzuk

Hey all, just saying hey from blacklick. I ride an 06 sv650s converted naked after a crash. I put it down back in may, a lot of you may have heard about the fatal crash on a 670 onramp. i went down behind the lead rider, he didnt make it.

I spent a month rebuilding the bike, and im getting back into it now. I am a very conservative rider as a result.

have a good labor day weekend everybody!

thank you, i get complements on that shade a lot. but the paint is messed up. its scuffed from the crash, theres a small ding in the tank,and the front fender (not pictured) is a darker blue. aside from that the bike is nice. zx10r rear shock, resprung and tuned forks, HID streetfighter headlight. "pazzo" style shorty levers r6 throttle tube(less twist to get to WOT) 2 bros slip on. undertail eliminator. michelin pilot powers. vapor trail tech tach/speedo. new brake fluid and ebc pads

thank you sir, yes it is a very different bike with the nice suspension. however i think theres a little too much damping in the rear. i have preload all the way out. i weigh 195 with gear, feels just a bit harsh.

i like the lack of fairings, i can see more, and the added wind blast dosent bug me much. only downside is that i like having the fairing to hide behind on longer trips in the colder months:(