9/11 1911 action pistol shoot

Beegreenstrings

For all that are interested.

On september 11, Briar Rabbit will be having a action pistol shoot.

Mark your calenders for September 11 With our Action Pistol we will be having the 1911 CLASSIC so break out the 1911′s and come join us on this very memorable day. Amatuer Photographer Kevin Catlin will be at the range for 1911 Classic to take photos. You may take posed,group,or even action shots whatever you desire.The photos will be available for purchase from a website after the Shoot. Put on your Sunday best and bring your shiny pistols and say CHEESE!!!!!!!!

More info can be found here... http://briarrabbit.com/

If you have the classic and would like to shoot or make a meet out of it. Post it up. I will be in attendance. Will I be shooting? ehhh... Dont know... Maybe my shotgun on the clays course. Have not decided yet.

Shooting buddy ships back to trash-can-a-stan today, so?

As much fun as that sounds like, driving 1.5 hours and paying to shoot my 1911 just isn't quite as awesome as walking out the back door and shooting for free. Maybe next time, thanks for the heads up.

As much fun as that sounds like, driving 1.5 hours and paying to shoot my 1911 just isn't quite as awesome as walking out the back door and shooting for free. Maybe next time, thanks for the heads up.

I highly doubt you have a 5-7 stage action pistol course setup in your backyard, but have fun.

For the rest of you, Briar Rabbit puts on a hell of a good pistol shoot.