WTB - 03-06 600RR parts

redkow97

This list will likely grow, shrink, and grow again, so if you've got 600RR parts to sell, or see some on another site, please check back and let me know!

The prices in parenthesis are eBay prices, so if you're not willing to sell for less than that, I can get ripped off by strangers :D

I need the following parts:

- Upper Fairing stay (03-06 is identical) Currently have a bid in on one of these for $22 shipped on eBay (slightly bent, but i don't care... I use zip-ties to hold the fairing on anyway)

- Throttle cables 03-04 ($21 shipped)

- Right side controls 03-06 (starter and kill switch) ($39 shipped)

- Gauges 03-06 ($200, but that's a total ripoff...)

- Woodcraft rear brake lever, or stock lever ($25) - i have woodcraft rearsets, but the stock lever will work w/ their kit. I only use the rear brake in the pits, and when I'm off in the grass anyway, so if I have to, i'll buy a $20 chinese 'bling' folding lever. It only has to work once in a while for light duty.

IT IS ENTIRELY LIKELY THAT THIS LIST WILL GROW AS I TAKE THE BIKE APART AND FIND MORE BROKEN BITS AND PIECES. I think my tip-over switch is still useable, but who knows at this point?

If anyone has an Arata titanium can, mine may be salvageable, but for cheap, I'd consider replacing it.

thanks man. I'll keep the list updated.

Those gauges are going to be the big-ticket item I guess... mine took a pretty big hit, but I may take them apart and see if I can get them working again... I really just want the idiot lights and the tach. speedo and fuel gauge aren't too important.