FS: Random stuff

Jst2fst

Ok, so I have some stuff for sale that I don't use anymore or want. Would like to have all or some of this stuff gone. So here is what I have I'll post pictures when it will let me do so. Trying to buy a new gun.

Bose Wave Music System Model AWRCC1 Comes with remote and power cable works and has a few scratches on the display. Asking $275 obo SOLD!

Vega Clear face shield new w/helmet bag asking $15 obo

Memorex iPod dock w/alarm and remote Model: Mi2001 Works does not come with power cord but uses a standard DC power cord Asking $20 obo

RCA Digital Voice Recorder with data transfer cable has a 0.3 mp camera as well 128MB of storage comes with belt clip case I believe the Model number is RP5050A but not 100% sure. Asking $35 obo

Sway Bar Link for a 1998-2002 Honda Accord front passenger new in box. Asking $8 obo

Principals of Industrial Welding its a 1978 copy hard back book $35 obo

I can ship all of these items or you can pick them up locally. Shipping varies from $5-$20

Edited by Jst2fst

you must be really wanting that gun bad to sell an old owners manual for 4 bucks. GLWS.

What kind of gun are you looking at getting? i need to get my last one up for sale, ruger mark III 22 target slab side

I've had the thing for a while and thought I get rid of it some how as for a new gun I'm still deciding and yes I really want a new gun :D.