2002 triumph sprint for sv650

oldschoolsdime92

I would be interested in trading my sprint for an sv650 and some cash.I would also be interested in an fz6. If this is something you'd be interested in, PM me and we can talk. i would also potentially sell outright for 3750.

2002 triumph sprint st 955i, 30k, new chain 7k ago, new brakes 3k ago, new tires in the mail, corbin seat, triumph soft luggage, triumph luggage rack, heated grips oil change 500 miles ago, new wheel bearing 3k ago, valves checked 3k ago,

IMG_2357.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

Anden, im not listing it anywhere, but here and the fz6 forum. other than that I'm not really pursuing much. If anyone else has a bike I haven't mentioned, and maybe interested in the sprint, feel free to shoot me a PM

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

I've been debating on trading my FZ6. Its an 08 almost 26k miles less than 2k on new Conti-motion tires. New front brakes. Oil changed about 1700 miles ago, so it will be do before too long. Its all black has M4 titanium exhaust with carbon fiber tips. I'll have to take some new pics of it.

I also have lusted a Honda 919 for a long time, if anyone has one..

I had one. Fanstastic motor, crappy suspension.

A CBRF3 shock will fit and improve the handling. I happen to still have an F3 shock and a 919 service manual if you get a 919.

Edited by Tpoppa

I've been riding granda080's since thursday, and rode it on my commute friday. I certainly need to get used to getting the RPM's higher, as the sprint really pulls hard at 5k and this thing is barley alive! For whatever the reason though, I absolutely love the darn thing. I am really looking forward to meeting up with Josh this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...